ATOM is growing rapidly and we now have a fantastic opportunity to join our expanding and exciting team and to be part of a successful growth story!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and executing new implementations and developing new features following complete Software Development Life Cycle.
· Meet with stakeholders to define new products and additional features
· Setting a high bar throughout the software development and deployment lifecycle, including design, development, documentation, testing and operations.
· Understand how to manage and mitigate risk while quickly delivering high-quality features
· Collaborate with interdepartmental team leads to prioritize, identify improvement opportunities and solutions
· Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Proven project management experience
· 2+ Scrum Master experience driving software development working with different geographies
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
Application Deadline: Marzo 31, 2020